Websites & Brand Identity
As businesses catch up with technology, more and more types of online tools, designed to make common work practices more efficient, will emerge from the ever improving technology.
From centralising data to low cost, targeted communication (B2C, B2B & internal) to process automation; technology is revolutionising the scope and style of practice.
We keep a close eye on online technology (trends, tools and programming options) in terms of business value so that we are always ready to take advantage of new developments and use potential for the benefit of our clients.
We find efficient ways to combine applications so that every new strand of an online strategy complements, rather than competes with or duplicates, existing policy. We merge systems and use tools to ensure disparate applications achieve a combined effect and new objectives can be reached with the minimum amount of additional effort.
Systems we build
- Database Driven Websites (ecommerce websites)
- Static Websites (point of reference website)
- Contact Databases / Email marketing
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter etc)
- Customer Relationship Management systems
- Content Management Systems
- Search Engines (targeted advertising)
- Affiliate Advertising (targeted advertising)
- SEO and Online Marketing
A good website is like a good sales person - it, like them, should do a good job of convincing incoming leads of the benefits of doing business with the client but websites can also do so much more.
Unlike 'cold callers' who hope to find leads with little or no prior indication of need, a website can be targeted to attract people previously unknown to the client according to their interest - e.g. any person performing a vague search engine query on 'whatever services you provide' can be presented with your website (as opposed to them finding you website) if the website is complemented by an online marketing campaign.
The objective of any online marketing campaign has at least two threads:
- To feature the website in a prominent position in search engine results
- To be visible in relevant directories.
We always prepare our websites ready for marketing strategies but we also provide an additional optional Search Engine Optimisation service to tailor specific pages for specific terms.
In addition, we offer an online marketing service to ensure your website is listed in relevant directories and updated regularly to maintain search engine positioning.
The return on investment (ROI) of an effective web marketing campaign is:
- Boosted traffic to your site.
- Potentially more business.
- Increased brand awareness
- Opportunity (through newsletters) to keep potential customers interested and informed (special offers etc.).
- Higher prestige.
Need Help With Your Project?
Call us and let us know where you're at! We'll provide value in any of these stages.
- (+44) 1204 704 275